About Me

My photo
I am a college student at Huntington University studying animation. I like puppies and fun.

Friday, May 13, 2011

This Summer... What will I do?


Okay so hi. I've been majorly slacking off these past few months on drawing like I said I wouldn't.  So, I'm sorry...  Take me back! I promise I won't not draw again!! I LOVE YOU- too soon? Anyways... where was I? Oh yeah, this summer! This summer I plan on using this blog for several things.  One, I promise to upload daily drawings, most of which will consist of abstract doodles and other things. I also promise to start working on boarding out Key Mage over the summer, which means I'll have to crank up my efforts in the putting-together-the-whole-story department.  I also promise to post neat stuff that influences me, like music and junk.  So, here's to moar posts coming your way! Huzzah! A cooked goose for everyone!

Love,
Benjamin

P.S. Picture is of some neat art. You know, for kicks!

1 comments: