About Me

My photo
I am a college student at Huntington University studying animation. I like puppies and fun.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Check Please!

Wham bam it's another drawing slammer! Today is the all important theme day, which me and the gang came up with the night before.  Thursday will always be theme day, so go check out the other blogs to see what all they did with the word "Egypt".  I chose to draw a mummy, because mummies are hilarious.  they're like zombies, but rolled up in toilet paper.  But the mummies from the classic movie franchise, "The Mummy" (for which Brandon Frasier was nominated for best actor), are totally scary and have magical powers. Poop on that, I say. Poop on it a lot of times.  I'll stick with my funny mummy, thanks.

Love,

Benjamin

P.S. Check out Chad Bierdeman.  And also check out his blog, also. http://cbier.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

  1. I love this drawing, as well as your style in general. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete